Tramrestaurant Hoftrammm runs at scheduled times, in-between the regular HTM timetable. During this ride, an excellent culinary 5-course dinner, arranged by Pierre Wind, is prepared and served in the tram!
This fixed package deal includes:
- A culinary stay in Hoftrammm and a tour of approximately 2 1/2 hours
- A festive aperitif, appetizer and Hoftrammm bread
- An excellent 5-course dinner, by Pierre Wind, cooked & served by the Hoftrammm crew
- A matching (and unlimited) assortment of drinks
The following beverages choices are possible:
- Wine arrangement
- Beer arrangement (The Hague specials)
- Non-alcoholic arrangement (Happy Drinks)
- This package costs €99,50 per person
While booking on the website, you can specify your wishes concerning certain diets or common allergens. In our cooking studio, we work with the fourteen known allergens, including: gluten containing grains, eggs, crustaceans, molluscs, fish, peanuts, nuts and soy.
For our guests who wish to refrain from meat and/or fish on the menu, or guests who are vegetarian or vegan, we would like to offer a suitable alternative. Please email us for more information at email@example.com.
Your Ticket to Taste
‘Hapjesabri’ which is all about the tomato: gazpacho, tomato choux au craquelin and tomato bread.
Salmon with cucumber polenta, a corn panna cotta and sweet and sour vegetables.
Zucchini soup with a roll of eggplant filled with chickpeas. At the table you can "flavour shake".
Pork tenderloin medallion with a sauce of pepper and gorgonzola.
Beef stew with a gratin of leek and fennel.
Splashed red sauce with a layered cake of chocolate, prums, and coconut.
At the end of the ride, we will serve our "Haags Bakkie"; a coffee "shot" served with a local liquor from "Van Kleef" and some The Hague sweets.